Senior Client Success Manager - Remote
RubyLaw team members share a passion for technology and design; it's at the core of everything we do. We blend this passion with solid engineering methodologies to build truly empowering user experiences for our clients and design partners.
We are looking for a Senior Client Success Manager to head up our Client Success Team and support our client base, overseeing their annual website accounts on the RubyLaw platform. This is a REMOTE position. This person will have extensive experience overseeing client relationships, including:
- Experience working with clients throughout their contract year in pursuit of annual client subscription/contract renewals
- Quarterly business reviews outlining contract year-to-date success and supporting future contract year initiatives to fulfill their annual allotment
- Collaborating with clients throughout the quarter to ensure plans are on track and goals are met
- Engaging with clients to determine optimal solutions to business problems, determining requirements to scope projects, and receiving approval on projects
- Collaborating with our product manager and in-house U.S.-based engineering team to define technical requirements and new product features
- Experience working with professional services team to implement client projects and drive overall success
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, possess superior writing skills, and be comfortable communicating with clients via email throughout the day. Qualified candidates will have experience demonstrating back-end content management system (e.g., WordPress, Drupal, etc.) features and functionality to clients.
Frequent client communications via Zoom is also a requirement of the position. Candidates should have a firm understanding of both website and content management concepts. Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO is preferred. Experience working with legal marketers is also preferred.
You are patient, detail-oriented, and will ensure that each client is a "raving fan" of RubyLaw. You know the right questions to ask to see beyond a specific request and understand how the task at hand relates to the larger goals of our clients. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and will work alongside our engineering teams to deliver exceptional software.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of experience in Client Success and/or support roles
- Experience working with sophisticated websites, web applications, and CMS systems
- Legal marketing or similar professional services marketing experience is a major plus
- Ability to manage multiple clients and deadlines simultaneously
- The ability to work on a small team, communicate effectively, and have a passion for technology and design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
$120,000 - $140,000, plus may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus. Actual compensation within that range will be dependent on the individual's skills, experience, qualifications, geographic location, and applicable laws.
We fully recognize that our employees are the key to our long-term success. To that end, we offer a full benefits package including health insurance with options at no cost to the employee, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a yearly budget for professional development.
While Overachievement is one of our core values, we believe that employees should also appropriately find balance and be given time to rest and recharge. Beyond vacation time, which is allocated based on tenure and position, we observe twelve (12) company holidays, including one week off before the year’s end. We also have a vibrant company culture and virtual social calendar, replete with movie nights, mental and physical wellness sessions, game nights, and more!
RubyLaw is a Content Lifecycle Management (CLM) platform for law firms that make creating, managing, and analyzing digital content easy and effective. For 20 years, we have developed sophisticated, intuitive software solutions that help marketers and developers be more efficient and productive, working in partnership with leading creative agencies.
While we are a fully remote company, we have roots in New York City. Our talented team comprises nearly 30 software engineers, strategists, marketers, relationship specialists, and technical support professionals. We do not outsource or off-shore development or support services, and we are led and inspired by our mantra, Awesome Every Day, which rallies our internal culture and guides our commitment to excellence.
This is a remote position. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
RubyLaw is an equal employment opportunity employer.